Information Technology in the business sector can be complicated. The managed IT services company that you choose to run your business shouldn’t be. Newtec Services can help make your IT needs seamless with custom solutions for any size business. We create comprehensive managed IT plans that integrate everything from digital security, to performance management designed to simplify, automate, and accelerate your business.
With Newtec’s IT managed services you get a team that will design, launch and manage innovative new solutions at the speed of business by deploying managed platforms in hours. We can monitor and manage your IT assets no matter where they live. You get predictable and repeatable outcomes every day and every time. Ensuring continuous compliance for your organization. For many of our clients, the relief feels almost immediate. Let Newtec Services close the technology gap for your business.
We combine traditional IT with “As A Service Support” to help clients achieve:
Our integrated managed services solution allows our customers to pick and choose form a variety of different service offerings we have that are focused on monitoring, managing and automating your IT. Essentially, you are able to pick the level of service that you need and pick the level of infrastructure components you need for that service.
From cyber-security to day to day maintenance Newtec can help to protect your companies IT infrastructure. Not convinced that you need help for your managed IT services? Perhaps we can let the facts speak for themselves.
1. Over 950,000 records containing sensitive information have been compromised in the first three months of 2017.
2. Cybercrime damages will cost the world $6 trillion annually by 2021.
3. On average, 4,000 ransomware attacks occurred per day in 2016.
4. 81 percent of organizations claim that negligent or careless employees are the top risk to endpoint security.
5. 60 percent of businesses will go out of business within six months of a data disaster.
6. 85 percent of enterprises are now using sensitive data in the cloud, up from 54 percent in 2015.
7. 44 percent of businesses estimate they could lose $10,000 or more during an hour of downtime.
8. According to a CompTIA study, 46 percent of managed IT service users have cut their annual IT costs by 25 percent or more. Additionally, 50 percent of managed IT service users have cut their annual IT costs between 1 percent – 24 percent. That is 96% of the companies surveyed who found overall saving by implementing a managed IT services provider.
Would you like to learn how your company can be more efficient through managed IT? Newtec Services will show you how with a free audit of your IT services portfolio. Let us show you how your business can be more productive while saving money and enhancing your digital security.
Our team is ready and waiting to answer any strange-confusing-complex questions you can throw at them.